Thursday 28 February 2013

N 年的回忆



During our youth days, 5 of us went on a short mission trip, visiting a few churches and para organization in Selangor and Perak. The people whom we visited were blessed and needless to mention that it left a long lasting impact in our walk in Christ. 3 of ended up serving the Lord full-time and the other 2 were faithful members in the church.

Years later, when I was looking for a school for Victor, I remembered a wonderful place we stopped by during the meaningful trip. The place that left a great impact on my memory is Bethany Home. The application for Victor to study in Bethany Home was successful and he has been there for the last 9 years.
Little do I know that this mission trip during my young and adventurous days has brought lasting memories, strength to my faith and connected my family to a wonderful place for Victor. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment