Friday 18 May 2012

Happy mother's day

With teacher's help, Victor sent this card to me :-)





His teacher (Eva Maria Bartel) gets him to key in this paragraphs and email to me. He is copying from his latest favorite - Dora Goes to School book. 


Dora Goes To School

Hola l'm Dora and this is my best friend, Boots. It's our first day of school today!

And look, there's our teacher, Maestra Beatriz! She's on her way to school too.

Can you see something that will take us through Letter Town fast? Si. El autobus will take us through the town. Vamonos!

We need to follow the alphabet along the streets to get through Letter Town. Sing the alphabet with me!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Uh-oh, I hear the second school bell. We really need to hurry! Rapido! I can see some mountains up ahead. Which one is Number Mountain?

We made it to Number Mountain! Who can give us a ride over it? Our friend Azul the train!

To ride over Number Mountain we have to count the nunbers. Count with me:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. That's great!

Thanks for helping us get to school on time! Dora

Written bye Victor
15.5.2012










No comments:

Post a Comment