Saturday 6 October 2012

1997



I was in the land (1997) when Bibi was the 14th Prime Minister. And now he is the Prime Minister again ... and i am going there again, this time to Mount Carmel School of Ministry ... rejoice! (September 25, 2012)

Today our worship leader wanted to sing a song from our long produced Chinese album – 祝福 (Blessings). I took out the album and listened to those songs again. I was in love with the voices and the lyrics ministered to me afresh.
I told Andrew that, I was pregnant with him when I did the recording of this album.

Then a thought came to me, I am to tell my dear friend that these songs are going to put colors into her season of life again, our voices are going to heard again. I have decided to use some of the songs for my coming “十架苦路” (Via Dolorosa) project…I am getting excited!

As I put back the CD into the casing, I realized that this album was produced in 1997!! Kairos. (October 5, 2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment