Tuesday 19 August 2014

We all grew in strength and wisdom


Maybe because yesterday I mentioned about the challenges we had during Victor's early childhood years, today I miss him a lot. I could recall i grab hold of every opportunity for training and learning. Swimming, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and audio therapy, Pusat Majudiri Y (Lucy Lim ) , parent support groups, horse riding, visiting eye doctor, ear doctor, dentist, general paediatrician ... I hope I didn't miss out anyone...haha. I have to admit that there were some very difficult moments that made me feel that I should give up. Now, as I looked back, I want to thank God for placing the inner peace in me and the support from family and friends who stand by me, helping and encouraging me. Slowly but surely, our family grew in strength and wisdom ... and today we can smile with Victor Cheah.

No comments:

Post a Comment