Tuesday 27 March 2012

我活在神的同在中(下)

Last week was heavy due to a number of works at hand needed to be done for the weekend. By Saturday night, I can feel my brain was well used and 有点脑麻痹的感觉 (a numbness sensation in the brain). Those of you who have been sharing my workload, I would like to say "Thanks for journeying with me." I would like to share with you how this wonderful week ended with a miracle . 

As I was preparing a Via Dolorosa devotion which climax to April 8th
Easter service in Chinese Church and in the midst of preparing lectures for BCM's classes in the coming term to teach on Life of Christ, I was hinking
about the Holy Land again. It was an unspoken desire; it will be nice if I can step in the Land again and refresh my memory and feel the life of Christ on earth again.

My last visit to the Holy Land was about 15-16 years ago (before Andrew was born), which not only left me with cognitive knowledge about the Land but also a special encounter which brought my heart closer to our Lord. So …that visit has a 珍贵的角落 (a special corner) in my heart.


During Sunday service, I plan to bring everyone to experience Via Dolorosa by circling the hall as i lead the devotion for each station. I told the church, since we can’t do this in the Holy Land, let us do it here. Someone in the group appreciate what I was doing because she said it is now very costly to visit the Holy Land. It was a good experience on Sunday even though there are rooms for improvement on the devotional write up. 


I ended the service by listening to a song and as we all move out to have our breakfast, at the doorway, someone walk up to me, passing me a bottle of olive oil from Jerusalem and a broacher in his hand saying: “If you are able to make it this November, I would like to pay for your study tour to Israel.” I was not sure what I heard so I ask again, “You are talking about me going to Jerusalem? Are you serious? Oh! I want to cry now!...” I was pleasantly surprised by the offer.  It is KAIROS!

Last Saturday, as I was laying on bed .... thinking about a project; a Via Dolorosa devotion study publication for 2013 Easter. I am thinking about ways to enhance both the knowledge and the experience part of the project. I believe the less than 20 pages Via Dolorosa devotion study project will bless many Chinese speaking Christian. 


Now I am going to the Holy Land in November, wow! I will be ON TIME to bring back some jewels for the project. It is KAIROS!

As usual, many worries and concerns arises within seconds. The main one is, if I go, means I am going miss the final subject for Dip. in Counseling again!! The course will only be conducted in November this year and i need this final subject for graduation. 
(I missed this last subject 2 years ago due to working on Key Magazine for BCM). Secondly, how about Victor, I think it is going to be school holiday too (9th Nov onward). 

Never the less, the conviction to go was strong and intense. I walked back to main hall, and tell the kind sponsor that, “Thank you for the offer. I WILL GO!”

Yesterday, came back from class, I found my sponsor for the trip already drop the application form in my inbox... saying: I believe our father God wants to bless you for this trip. Thank Him to fulfill your heart desire. It is a wonderful invitation by the Lord and my sponsor. God knows the desire of my heart!


Updates: 
2012 Apirl 19th
Miraculously, the date for the subject I have to attend was re-scheduled twice, and finally it falls on 25-26 Oct, 29-31(1pm) Oct. Another Kairos!

2012 July 27th
Flying on 31(10.20pm) Oct!! (the same i finish my class) RJ181 31OCT KUL/AMM 2220 0515 - flight via BKK. Back on 16th Nov.


2012 August 25th
Victor is attending 32nd Handicamp of Bethany Home from 16-19 November. Bethany is trying to arrange for Victor to stay with one of the teacher from 10th to 15th Nov, means he don't come home until i am back fr the trip :-)


2012 September 2nd
Andrew has signed up for SU camp - 12th to 17th Nov. 




图片来源: PicSpeed HDWallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment